Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Beckster's 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!

As some of you may know the Beckster had a rough 2007. I went through alot of changes in my life, or what I thought was my life. I was pretty much told that everything I knew to be wasn't. The man I had feel in love with over twenty one years ago (19 of them married) preceeded to tell me I wasn't his soul mate after all, it was someone else he had dated for four months before he had met me, he called her and he left. Of course I was devastated my world as I knew it came crashing down. I mean I knew we had our troubles, but the man I had choosen for my life mate would never have done that to me. I had been careful to choose someone with the same belief system, morals and values. Someone who had felt first hand the devastation of divorce and swore he would never allow his children to suffer the same. And now my kids suffer. Oh he tells me the are older they can handle it, yeah.... I can't explain, words can't begin to express the sence of loss I have. I'm floundering. Who am I?? I was Chuck's wife, I was Chuck's wife, I was.....

1 comment:

RWC said...

So be strong and courageous,all you who put your hope in the Lord! Psalms 31:24